Who we are
Lunulla is an online shop which brings your products to your doorstep, once purchase through the internet. I operate as a sole trader and also attend various craft markets around the country.
We respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us. This notice sets out how we collect and use your personal information, why we use it, with whom we share it, the rights to which you may be entitled and your choices about our use of your personal information, that may arise from your interactions with us.
If you have any questions please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer: at [email protected] or 07757817068.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our notice under review and this notice will be updated from time to time but if we change anything important about this notice (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes to you.
Summary – What we collect, how we collect and why we collect information about you
We collect certain types of information from and / or about you throughout our interaction with you, This information will include your name, address, contact details, Payment details, and . We use this information for the activities we have listed in the table below, including in order for us to deliver the services which you have obtained from Lunulla; to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; for marketing and reporting purposes; for the prevention of fraud and investigation of complaints.
When you provide us with information you are consenting that we may collect and use it in the way we have set out.
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary or to enable us to have an on-going relationship with Lunulla or have recently interacted with us regarding future relationships. We will retain and use your information as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations towards you.
- Types of information we collect. Personal data which allows you to open an account
- What we collect. Full Name, Address, Payment Details
- How we use it. We will use this information to process your order in its entirety
- Why we use it. We will use this information to fullfil the order and get it delivered to you
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Information we share
we will transfer your personal data that is required to other third parties, to allow them to deliver your parcel;. We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers and they may process your personal data for us. They are always required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
- If we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business, the information may be transferred to our professional advisers, the prospective purchasers and their professional advisers under suitable terms as to confidentiality – or if sold, to buyers who can continue our business.
- If we are required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice or to defend any legal claims.
Where your information will be held
We may store our information on cloud servers.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold about you. Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances however, such as the right to request that we remove your information from our database.. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us. If we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time, as well as update any of your opt-in marketing preferences by sending an email to [email protected].
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- You can ask for access to your information.
- You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information, but only in certain cases.
- You can object to processing your information in relation to direct marketing.
Security and Accuracy
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. We have physical, technical and administrative measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or use of your information. We also ensure that a reputable company is used to dispatch your goods therefore they will protect such information from unauthorised access use and disclosure. We will also routinely refresh our information to ensure we keep it up-to-date.